Luxury Bintaro Home: 10% OFF for 3 Months! (Fully Furnished)

"Fully Furnished House Bintaro, 10% Off/ 3 months" Tangerang Indonesia

Luxury Bintaro Home: 10% OFF for 3 Months! (Fully Furnished)

Luxury Bintaro Home: My Jaw Dropped (and I'm Still Recovering!) – A Brutally Honest Review & 10% OFF Deal!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just emerged from the vortex that is Luxury Bintaro Home (and let me tell you, I need therapy. Kidding… mostly!). This isn't your sanitized, corporate review. This is the real deal, warts and all, because hey, you deserve the truth, right? Plus, I'm obsessed with a good deal, and boy, do I have one for you… 10% OFF for 3 MONTHS, which, frankly, is insane. (More on that later, because I'm practically drooling just thinking about it).

First Impressions: The Good, The… Well, The Confusing

So, the promise? Luxury. Fully furnished. Bintaro. For three months. Okay, sign me up! The accessibility? Ugh, right? (I'm a bad person, I admit). Well for disabled, there is Facilities for disabled guests, but that's about it, so, do your research. It feels spacious, I was initially blown away. The lobby? Chic, modern, with this ridiculous chandelier that probably cost more than my car. But then… the coffee. (Rant incoming).

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: The Culinary Rollercoaster

Let’s talk about food because, honestly, it’s half the reason I travel.

  • Restaurants: Multiple, which is promising! A la carte, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant.
  • Coffee Shop: A decent coffee shop.
  • Breakfast: Asian breakfast, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Breakfast takeaway service, Western breakfast.

The Room: My Personal Fortress of Solitude (Minus a Few Hiccups)

Oh, the room! My god, the room. Finally, I can breath.

  • Available in all rooms: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available), Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

The Zen Zone (or, How I Tried to Find Inner Peace)

Alright, let's get to the good stuff. I’m talking about the spa, the pool with a view, the whole shebang.

  • Ways to Relax: Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor].
  • Fitness Center: Okay, it’s decent. Cardio machines, free weights. I mean, it got the job done.
  • Massage: I opted for the Balinese massage. Worth. Every. Penny. I almost fell asleep mid-massage.

Cleanliness, Safety, and the Annoying Little Things…

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: GOOD.
  • Breakfast in room: I like this, especially when hungover.
  • Cashless payment service: Fine.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: I appreciate this.
  • Hand sanitizer: EVERYWHERE. Good.
  • Professional-grade sanitizing services: Also good.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays: Yes. Fantastic.
  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Excellent.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Needed.
  • Sterilizing equipment: A must.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make Life Easier (or Harder)

  • Air conditioning in public area: Yes, please.
  • Business facilities: Business facilities, Indoor venue for special events, Meetings, Meeting stationery, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Seminars, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
  • Cash withdrawal: Convenient.
  • Concierge: Helpful.
  • Currency exchange: Useful.
  • Daily housekeeping: Essential.
  • Doorman: Nice touch.
  • Dry cleaning: Amazing.
  • Elevator: Necessary.
  • Ironing service: Bless.
  • Laundry service: Thank you.
  • Luggage storage: A lifesaver.
  • Meeting/banquet facilities: Good for business travellers.
  • Invoice provided: Perfect.
  • Food delivery: Useful.
  • Gift/souvenir shop: Meh.
  • Safety deposit boxes: Always a good idea.
  • Smoking area: Okay.

For the Kids: (I Don't Have Kids, but I Saw Some Happy Ones)

  • Access: CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms.
  • Family/child friendly: Yes.
  • Kids meal: Good.
  • Babysitting service: Excellent.

Getting Around: The Smooth (and the Slightly Hairy) Parts

  • Airport transfer: Yes.
  • Bicycle parking: Okay.
  • Car park [free of charge]: Nice.
  • Car park [on-site]: Also nice.
  • Car power charging station: Modern.
  • Taxi service: Available.
  • Valet parking: Fancy.

The Verdict (and the Deal That's Got Me Seriously Excited!)

Look, Luxury Bintaro Home is not perfect. But it’s damn close. The rooms, the amenities (especially the spa!), and the overall vibe are fantastic. The location is excellent. The staff are friendly (though, you know, the coffee… I’m still not over it). The only real problem? The price, usually.

BUT…

That brings us to the reason I'm practically bouncing off the walls!

Right now, you can get 10% OFF for 3 MONTHS! Yes, you read that right! Three months of luxury living, fully furnished, at a discount that makes your wallet (and your soul) sing. Do not hesitate. Book now. This deal is insane, and it won’t last. Seriously, I'm thinking of moving in myself! So, treat yourself. You deserve it. This is one of the best hotel stays you'll find.

Click here to book and grab your 10% OFF for 3 MONTHS at Luxury Bintaro Home! (While supplies last!) Tell them I sent you, and maybe they'll finally fix the coffee machine… or at least give me a free latte. Seriously, go book it now!

Escape to Paradise: Hotel del Sole Al Plebiscito, Sapri, Italy

Book Now

"Fully Furnished House Bintaro, 10% Off/ 3 months" Tangerang Indonesia

Okay, buckle up, Buttercup, because we're about to plan a trip to Bintaro, Tangerang, Indonesia, with a fully furnished house and a sweet 10% discount for three whole months. Sounds dreamy, right? Buckle up, because I'm a notoriously messy traveler, and this itinerary will be less "precise Swiss watch" and more "slightly-battered, optimistic wrist-watch that still thinks it's fashionable."

Subject: Bintaro Bliss? (And the Chaos That Will Likely Ensue) – 3 Month Itinerary

Phase 1: The Arrival & Settling In (Get Ready to Sweat!)

  • Day 1: Jakarta Airport – Bintaro Bound! (Or, The Agony of Luggage).

    • Morning: Touchdown at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Let’s be real, I’ll be clutching my passport like it’s my lifeline and sweating buckets. First mission: find the freaking luggage carousel. Seriously, airports are designed to disorient, I swear. The thought of lugging that monstrous suitcase through customs gives me hives.
    • Afternoon: Pre-booked Grab (or, if I’m feeling brave, a slightly more adventurous Taxi!) to the Fully Furnished House in Bintaro. Fingers crossed the driver understands basic English and doesn’t think I look like a walking ATM. My first real Indonesian food experience. It will go one of two ways: Either I'll instantly fall in love with the flavours. or, I'll accidentally order something with a spice level that'll make me see stars.
    • Evening: Unpacking. This is where the fun really begins. The existential dread of staring at my life crammed into a suitcase. Immediately realizing I packed way too much. The sweet relief of collapsing onto the AC-blasted couch feels like heaven. Then promptly realizing, oh crap, I forgot the adapter for my phone. Prepare for the immediate search for the nearest convenience store (Indomaret! or Alfamart, yay!). I've heard tales of the mosquito situation - hopefully, the house is equipped with a mosquito net.
    • First Impression Emotions: Panic (airport!), relief (finding the house!), elation (couch!), mild annoyance (no adapter!).
  • Days 2- 7: Settling-In Survival & Local Exploration (My Version of Paradise).

    • Daily Routine: Okay, here's the plan (loosely). Wake up (hopefully before noon, jet lag permitting). Explore my neighbourhood in Bintaro. Start getting a handle on the public transport & finding local markets.
    • Essential Tasks:
      • The Food Hunt: Local warungs! Street food! Trying everything (and probably regretting some of it later). The "warung" system is amazing, and my mission is to find what the best local eats are here.
      • Grocery Shopping: Learn the local lingo for fruit and vegetables. Avoid the durian (at first). Maybe. Okay, probably not.
      • SIM Card and Phone Data: Staying connected (and uploading embarrassing Instagram stories) are the priorities.
      • Laundry: Hand-washing? Machine? My clothes will decide.
    • "Must-Dos" for the Week:
      • The Unexpected Mall Trip (Because air conditioning is a beautiful thing.) It's probably a total consumerism nightmare but also a place to just be for a while.
      • Try a Local Coffee Shop: Kopi is life. I will likely become addicted.
      • Bargaining at the Market: Will I become a pro? Probably not. Will I try? Absolutely. Prepare for some hilarious (and likely embarrassing) attempts.
    • Emotional Rollercoaster: Elation (new tastes!), mild frustration (language barrier!), joy (finding the perfect street food vendor!), existential crisis (missing my dog!).

Phase 2: Immersion & Adventures (The Great Beyond)

  • Week 2-4: Jakarta Exploration & Day Trips (Embracing the Gridlock).

    • The Jakarta Commute: (Probably the worst part). I'm not going to lie, navigating Jakarta is a daunting task. But!
    • Must-Do Jakarta Experiences:
      • Kota Tua (Old Town): The history… the architecture… and inevitably, the sweltering heat!
      • National Monument (Monas): Instagram shots, people! And hopefully, a decent view.
      • Glodok Chinatown: The food! The colours! The chaos!
      • Museums: If I have the energy. Museums are beautiful. When I feel up to it.
    • Day Trip Goals:
      • Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII): I am a sucker for tourist traps.
      • Explore the Thousand Islands (Kepulauan Seribu): If budget and energy levels allow.
    • Emotional State: Overwhelmed (Jakarta traffic!), a little bit terrified (trying street food), genuinely excited (exploring a new culture).
  • Weeks 5-8: Exploring the Bintaro Environs & Getting to Know the Real Indonesia.

    • Daily Life: Okay, by now, I'll hopefully be a little less lost and panicky.
    • Bintaro Exploration: I'm thinking of looking for smaller communities near Bintaro, finding hidden gems.
    • Cooking Class: I am, sadly, not the best cook. But, a cooking class could be a fun experience.
    • Emotional Level: More confident, less panicked, and hopefully, a smidge more cultured.
    • Unforeseen events: I would be surprised if there weren't a few more unexpected issues.

Phase 3: The Deep Dive & Departure (The bittersweet moment)

  • Weeks 9-11: Deeper Dive & Local Connections (Beyond the Tourist Trail).

    • Learning Some Indonesian: I will try! But my accent will probably be atrocious.
    • Volunteering/Community Engagement: If possible, (a very, very big "if").
    • Spending more time just being: This is the point where I aim to stop being a tourist and actually live in Indonesia.
    • Emotional Evolution: Comfortable (sort of!), connected, ready to learn more.
  • Week 12: Farewell & Departure (The Hardest Goodbye).

    • Last Meals: Repeated visits to favourite warungs (because goodbyes are even harder when you're hungry).
    • Souvenir Shopping: Panicked last-minute scramble for gifts.
    • Packing (Again): The existential dread returns.
    • Departure Day: The Final Descent:
      • One last nasi goreng. Tears? Probably.
      • The airport. The long flight home.
        • Final thought, What did I learn? What did I do?

Important Considerations (Because I’m a Clumsy Human Being):

  • Health: I’ll need to be careful about food hygiene. I'll probably get sick at least once.
  • Budget: Gotta try and stick to it (hah!).
  • Flexibility: Plans will go sideways. That's just the way it goes.
  • Language: I will learn some basic Indonesian phrases, but I'm relying heavily on Google Translate.
  • Mosquitoes: Seriously, bug spray is a necessity!
  • Overall Approach: Embrace the chaos. Laugh at the hiccups. Be open to the unexpected. And try not to accidentally offend anyone.

And that, my friends, is the (highly tentative) plan. Wish me luck. I've got a feeling it's going to be one hell of a ride. Bring on the adventure!

Uncover Pokhara's Hidden Gem: Aabas by Barahi - Luxury Redefined

Book Now

"Fully Furnished House Bintaro, 10% Off/ 3 months" Tangerang Indonesia

Luxury Bintaro Home: The Chaotic FAQs (Because Let's Be Real)

Okay, so... 10% OFF for 3 Months? Is that, like, *everything*? And what's the catch? Seriously, SPILL!

Alright, alright, hold your horses! 10% off for three glorious months it is. Think of it as a little appetizer before the main course of luxury living. Is it *everything*? Well, pretty much! The rent itself, the electricity bill... (okay, maybe *that's* not included, details, details!), things like the gardener (yay!), and the security guard (double yay!).

The catch? Well, there's *always* a catch, isn't there? Firstly, it's only for a limited time. So, if you're reading this next year... sorry, you missed the boat. Secondly, you actually HAVE to like the place, which is a pretty huge ask, I know. Finally... (and this is my own personal observation, not official policy!) ... you have to *move in*. Crazy, I know. I mean, no one’s forcing you to… but hey, a discounted mansion isn't going to fill itself!

Fully furnished? Like, *actually* fully furnished? I'm picturing a random, mismatched collection of grandma's castoffs. Please tell me there's a decent sofa.

FULLY FURNISHED. Emphasis on the FULL. Think, "ready-to-move-in-and-immediately-binge-watch-Netflix" kind of fully furnished. And YES, there's a decent sofa. I saw it, it's comfy, it's stylish (I think? I'm not a furniture expert, okay?), and it looks like it’s *actually* meant for human beings to lounge on. No itchy synthetic fabrics here, thank the lord!

Now, about "grandma's castoffs"... well, I didn't see any, but let's be honest, I'm not going to *guarantee* that. There might be, *ahem*, a slightly... vintage vase. Or a quirky, hand-painted plate. Maybe. But overall, the vibe is *modern luxury*. Not "your-great-aunt's-house-that-smells-like-mothballs". I *promise*.

What *exactly* is included? (Besides the obvious, like, you know, walls, roof, etc.)

Okay, okay, let's get down to brass tacks. Think of it as a swanky starter kit for your new life. Included? Well...

  • Furniture: As mentioned, yes, yes, yes. The entire shebang. Beds, sofas, tables, chairs, the works. (Unless the previous tenant, like *really* loved that particular doorknob and stole it on the way out - fingers crossed!)
  • Appliances: Fridge, stove, maybe a washing machine (please say yes!), and probably a microwave for those late-night ramen cravings.
  • Decorations: Pictures on the walls, lamps, rugs... the stuff that makes it feel like a home, not a hotel. (Though hey, if you *want* it to feel like a hotel, I’m not judging.)
  • Landscaping: Gardening services are typically covered. Unless you are a *true* plant-whisperer, that is a blessing.
  • Security: Guarded community, or at least someone keeping an eye on things so your prized collection of… well, anything is left alone. Peace of mind = Priceless.

*Note: Some things, like utilities, or premium TV channels, well, you'll be paying for those. Gotta keep the lights on, right?

Speaking of which, what *isn't* included? Like, is it a total free-for-all, or will I be hit with hefty hidden fees later? (I've seen it all.)

Alright, let’s cut the crap and get to the nitty-gritty. What *isn't* included, because frankly, if you’re expecting *everything* to be covered, then you’re either a trust fund baby or you've been watching too many HGTV shows.

  • Utilities: You’ll be picking up the bill for electricity, water, internet, and probably gas, depending on what’s available.
  • Personal Expenses: Your groceries, toiletries, that fancy coffee machine you *absolutely have to have*.
  • Subscription services: Netflix, Spotify... the usual suspects.
  • Major Repairs: Small maintenance issues are usually covered, but anything major (like a burst pipe or a full-blown remodel) *probably* won't be.

Transparency is the name of the game here (hopefully!). The lease agreement should spell out everything in clear, easy-to-understand English. Read it. Ask questions. Don't sign anything you don't understand. And for the love of all that is holy, document EVERYTHING. Take photos. Keep receipts. You'll thank me later.

What's the neighborhood like? (I need the lowdown, the gossip, the *tea*!)

Ah, the neighborhood! The lifeblood of any potential dwelling. Okay, so, Bintaro... It's generally known for being... well, *nice*. Very nice. Like, manicured lawns, kids on bikes, maybe a few stray dogs that you can sneak treats to. It's not exactly the Wild West, you know?

So, that means? Pretty peaceful. Good for families. Probably (likely!) less "loud parties until 4 AM" and more "early bird specials at the local bakery." Which, honestly, sometimes sounds fantastic.

I remember when I was looking for my own place... I was expecting loud neighbors and a run down, but it turned out that was just my own expectations, I have to admit. But it was more calm! If I was honest with myself, I was scared. But this place is *nice*. And you know what? Nice is *underrated*. It's safe, it's convenient. It's... well, it's a place you could actually *relax* in at the end of the day. And who doesn't need that, really?

How do I actually view the place? And what if I HATE it? (Be honest!)

Okay, viewing the place. This is usually done through the lovely people selling the house. They usually have some sort of organized tour. Now, some sellers are great, some are... less so. Be prepared to be charming, ask questions, and take lots of pictures (and video, if you’re feeling ambitious!). Don't be afraid to poke around a little, you know? Check the water pressure, open the cabinets, see if the oven works.

What if you *HATE* it? Well, deep breaths. Hopefully, you've done your homework (and the location seemed like a safe bet), viewed the photos, and askedSleep Stop Guide

"Fully Furnished House Bintaro, 10% Off/ 3 months" Tangerang Indonesia

"Fully Furnished House Bintaro, 10% Off/ 3 months" Tangerang Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Luxury Bintaro Home: 10% OFF for 3 Months! (Fully Furnished)"